Omega Enriched Digestive Aid
Curragh Carron Oil is a balanced blend of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) derived from a high quality, cold pressed Linseed Oil, fortified with Calcium Hydroxide.
· CURRAGH CARRON OIL fed daily will improve the skin and coat condition giving a healthy bloom and look of vitality.
· CURRAGH CARRON OIL is fortified with Calcium Hydroxide which assists the digestive process.
· CURRAGH CARRON OIL is an ideal feed oil when changing feeds (eg from a soft feed to a hard feed.)
· CURRAGH CARRON OIL will aid in keeping the digestive system lubricated.
· CURRAGH CARRON OIL is a valuable source of energy, getting more calories into the horses ration while reducing the volume of feed for colic-prone, insulin –resistant and laminitic animals.
· CURRAGH CARRON OIL is a major source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) in particular Omega 3 and Omega 6. Horses cannot produce these fats in their body, and very few stabled horses today have access to a natural feed supply with balanced EFAs.
CURRAGH CARRON OIL contains high levels of the Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) Omega 3 and Omega 6. Both are critical for health, and have important structural and functional roles in the body. In particular the conversion products from the Omega 3 fatty acid Alpha-linolenic include eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA.) Research has shown that providing EPA and DHA in the diet reduces inflammatory responses and assists in maintenance of a healthy circulatory system.
CURRAGH CARRON OIL should be added to the normal feed ration.
All Horses: Feed 60ml per day
Ponies and Foals: Feed 30 ml per day
Complementary Feedingstuff for Horses.
per 1 ltr
Calcium Hydroxide Solution
Of which :
Linolenic (Omega 3)
Linoleic (Omega 6)
Oleic (Omega 9)