Powerful Antioxidant Formula
VITA-E-PLUS is a unique feed supplement which combines the antioxidant activity of Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium, with the addition of the essential amino acid Lysine and B Vitamins.
HORSES IN TRAINING
· Vitamin E and Vitamin C ‘block’ the formation of free radicals, the harmful by-products of exercise.
· Selenium is a component of the enzyme glutathione peroxidase which helps prevent the formation of free radicals.
· Scientific research has found that feeding high levels of Vitamin E can improve endurance and performance of horses due to their antioxidant activity.
· It has been noted by many trainers that the supplementation of Vitamin B1 and B2 can help reduce ‘tying-up’ in fillies.
· Many veterinarians and nutritionists recommend the oral supplementation of Vitamin E and Selenium in the treatment and prevention of nutritional myopathies such as ‘tying up’ syndrome.
· Supplementing antioxidant vitamins can help prepare broodmares and stallions for the early winter breeding season, as in most instances winter forage does not provide adequate quantities of these vitamins.
· Researchers have reported that Vitamin E supplementation can enhance the immune response in adult horses and foals.
· The inclusion of Lysine in VITA-E-PLUS is essential for the nutritional needs of young growing stock.
When horses are exercised toxic chemicals (free radicals) are released into the muscle tissue. If they are not broken down, these chemicals are harmful to the body, and will impair a horse’s athletic performance. VITA-E-PLUS contains a concentrated source of natural antioxidants. Feeding VITA-E-PLUS will allow horses in training, to maximise their athletic potential.
VITA-E-PLUS also contains essential nutrients for broodmares and stallions. Nutritional deficiencies are common during the winter months, as in most instances winter forage does not provide adequate nutrition for high performance and fertility. Feeding VITA-E-PLUS will ensure that breeding stock receive a concentrated source of important vitamins, with the additional benefit of the essential amino acid Lysine to fortify young growing stock.
VITA-E-PLUS should be added to the normal feed ration.
Horses in Training
Feed 50 g per day.
Broodmares & Stallions
Feed 50 g per day.
Weanlings & Yearlings
Feed 50 g every second day.
Complementary Feedingstuff for Horses.
per 50 g
per 1 Kg