Balanced Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Solution
Speedxcell is a balanced Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement, fully in solution, for daily feeding to performance horses. It will assist them in maintaining optimum health and maximising their athletic potential. The formulation comprises 20 key nutrients including,
· Vitamin A: Formation and protection of the skin and mucous membranes, fertility, cell metabolism, immunity.
· Vitamin D: Metabolism of Calcium and Phosphorous, skeletal development.
· Vitamin E: Antioxidant, muscle integrity, fertility.
· B Vitamins: Formation of red blood cells, energy metabolism, nerve transmission, amino acid and fatty acid utilization.
· Vitamin K: Blood coagulation.
· Biotin: Hoof and hair condition.
· Manganese: Lipid and carbohydrate metabolism, cartilage formation.
· Iron: Required for the formation of haemoglobin, the oxygen carrying molecule in the blood.
· Copper: Bone collagen stabilisation, mobilisation of body iron stores, pigmentation of hair.
· Zinc: Component of enzymes involved in protein and carbohydrate metabolism.
· Iodine: Essential for synthesis of thyroid hormones which regulate basal metabolism.
· Cobalt: A constituent of Vitamin B12
· Selenium: Important anti-oxidant function in association with Vitamin E
· Siberian Ginseng: Adds vitality to a horse’s performance.
Most horses in competition are spending considerable periods of time in stables, without access to fresh forage, and natural sunlight. The reasons for this change in the horse’s natural environment are protection from injury, ease of management, and diet control. Free grazing while providing natural vitamins and minerals, will not provide sufficient carbohydrates for energy production in a performance horse. At the same time modern management techniques are likely to inhibit a horse’s ability to produce vitamins naturally in the caecum and large intestine. Speedxcell is designed to bridge the gap between the increased nutritional requirements of competition horses, and an environment that is supplying fewer vitamins and minerals from natural sources. It should be fed daily to all horses that are,
- being nutritionally challenged because of intensive training and competition
- being fed a high grain – low forage diet
- poor eaters
- exposed to stressful situations
- in recuperation
SPEEDXCELL should be added to the normal feed ration.
All Horses: Feed 60ml per day
Ponies and Foals: Feed 30 ml per day
Complementary Feedingstuff for Horses.
per 60 ml
per 1 Litre