Maintenance Mobility Supplement
STRIDE MP is a long term mobility Maintenance Programme for performance horses.
· Use STRIDE MP as a Follow-on Product to STRIDE or other joint supplements for the long term maintenance of a healthy cartilage matrix.
· STRIDE MP is a Nutritional Joint Protectant which can be incorporated into the daily training regime of all horses.
· STRIDE MP is a Cost Effective supplement, ideal for large training yards.
STRIDE MP contains:
· Glucosamine HCl - necessary for the production of Hyaluronate which is a major component of Synovial fluid - the joint lubricant.
· MSM - a source of bioavailable sulphur. Sulphur plays an important role in the synthesis of connective tissue.
· Chondroitin Sulphate - forms the structural component of the ‘shock absorbers’ in the cartilage matrix.
STRIDE MP is a nutritional Maintenance Programme which can play a protective role in combating the effects of wear and tear on a healthy cartilage matrix.
Horse’s joints are constantly asked to absorb shock and stress, the faster the gait, the greater the pressure. Cartilage, which is the ‘last defence’ for horse’s joints, encounters shock continually. If the nutrients for cartilage synthesis are not available in the amounts required, the synthesising process is impaired. Thus the cartilage loses its ability to replenish itself.
Supplementation with STRIDE MP will ensure an adequate supply of the nutrients which are required to protect the integrity of the cartilage matrix. These nutrients include Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Bioavailable Sulphur (MSM).
STRIDE MP should be added to the normal feed ration.
Having completed a 60-120 day Feeding Programme using STRIDE or another joint supplement at recommended feeding level, feed one 20g sachet of STRIDE MP per day for Long Term Maintenance.
Feed one 20g Sachet per day.
Complementary Feedingstuff for Horses.
per 20 g
per 1 Kg